For over 15 years, Holli Driver has been offering a variety of workshops, seminars, and presentations on numerous topics to corporations, community & professional organizations, collegiate classes, individuals who are incarcerated, adolescents in foster care, women’s groups and many more. All workshops were developed to meet the particular needs that these organizations or companies were facing. The following list is a sample of workshops, seminars and presentations available.
- Psychological and Emotional Well-being
- What to give up, yes give up, to be happy
- Keeping the Professional Happy, Healthy & Safe
- Emotional Eating: A Kitchen Makeover
- Retrain Your Brain & Your Belly Will Follow
- Stress Management
- Communication Builders
- Empowering Women
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) 101
- Caregiver’s Issues: When Catastrophic Injury Occurs
- Grief, Guilt & Shame: A Tangled Web
- Ambiguous Loss & Grief
- Navigating the Systems of Care: The World of Disabilities
- Sexuality & Disabilities
Presentations can be tailored to meet the needs of the sponsor. Topics can be designed to accommodate a one hour Lunch & Learn, a day workshop or a weekend retreat.
Prices vary depending on length of presentation & travel times. Please contact me for further details.