Holli helps people find balance in their lives by closing the gap between where they currently are and where they want to be in their lives. She provides in-home counseling and Walk & Talk Therapy providing a happy, healthy, safe place conducive for personal growth.
Reasons for combining exercise and therapy:
- It encourages a client to be more physically active for mental and physical rewards.
- It helps a patient get "unstuck" when confronting difficult issues.
- It spurs creative, deeper ways of thinking often released by mood-improving physical activity.
Treatment areas include:
- Emotional Eating
- Self-defeating Behaviors
- Weight Loss Surgery/Transfer Addictions
- Disabilities, including traumatic brain injury
- Depression and Anxiety
- Caregiver issues
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- Conflict Resolution
- LBGT Friendly
Holli works with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief to binge eating and compulsive overeating issues and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, she offers a highly personalized approach tailored to each of her clients' individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
Biopsychosocial Assessments available. Prices vary.